Friday, September 28, 2012

Sour Grapes

Why the hell did I not think of this first? I'm a photographer. I'm a dad. I have a really twisted sense of humor. I'm irritated that making a funny calendar via Kickstarter has never crossed my mind.  Not only has this guy made a nice chunk of change off his project (I'm guessing he cleared 5 grand after expenses) but he has also got national exposure from it via various news outlets. That means, he will undoubtedly be publishing this calendar on a large scale. What irk's me the most: his use of HDR (High Dynamic Range) Photography. Its bad enough when people use the process on landscapes, but to apply it to photos of people is just plain awful. 
And he still has 6 more days to go as of this posting!
That settles it. I'm doing a kickstarter project!


Eh, never mind, i'm already distracted!

No comments:

Post a Comment