Friday, October 12, 2012

I'll name this later.

After begging and pleading with a very good friend of mine to contribute to the blog, he finally told me to go screw! Well, maybe not in those words, it was more like blah blah blah, wife and I work day and night on our photography business, blah blah blah, while we balance taking care of our daughter, blah blah blah, sleep deprived, yak yak yak so stressful, and then a bunch of nonsense because I tuned him out because he was bringing me down!*  There was however, one golden nugget; he offered to contribute short thoughts, musings, etcetera... I'll be thinking of a title for what I hope will be a regular contribution, but until then I present to you: Pizzuti's Peculiar Proverbs. Short Thoughts on Life as a Dad**

  1. "why does a toddler poop sometimes smell like the kid tried to cover up dead body stench with the smell of popcorn?"
* this conversation may or may not have happened.
** working title

No comments:

Post a Comment